Now providing Placenta Encapsulation services!
Contact me for more info.
- supportive, no matter your choices. I work with families planning natural births, births with medication, and scheduled cesareans.
- Non-judgmental- your doula should not have an agenda, other than helping you become fully informed. Nothing should be pushed on you, and you should feel as though you have talked through all the options.
- not medical care providers. We do not do exams, prescribe medication, diagnose, or treat conditions.
- also supportive of mama's partner/husband/family. We do not step on toes. Rather, we help find and provide ways for the partner to be involved as much as their comfort level allows. We allow them to take a break for rest, coffee, or nourishment without leaving mama alone.
- there to provide support to mama constantly throughout labor and birth, as well as support during pregnancy and postpartum.
Do you know your options regarding your birth?
Today's modern technology has allowed the labor and delivery unit to become an amazing place. However, the greater majority of births would have a "normal" outcome, and don't need all the interventions available. Having someone there during your last few weeks of pregnancy, during your labor and birth, and during the postpartum period to guide you, advocate with you, and help you educate yourself will help you grow into the role of a parent more seamlessly.
Let me help you.
Keywords: Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Tri-Valley, birth, doula, support, pregnancy, help, assistance, emotional, resources, positioning, baby, newborn, postpartum, midwife, midwives, DONA, trimester, preparation, health, epidural, c section, pain relief, massage, birth ball